Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome to my blog

I would like to welcome everyone to my blog. Most of my friends know why I have started this and understand most of the mess that has caused me to open my heart and finally just let all of this out!


My plan is to start from the top and just work my way to the present... meaning we'll be taking a trip back to 2004 when it all started... yes, I've been holding on to a lot of nonsense for six years now. So welcome to the insane part of my life! I'll also be writing about the normal and happiness in my life as well.


A little bit about me, I'm pushing 30 as the title of my blog, I'm happily married and have two amazing children that I love dearly. I own a small business and I stay at home with my little ones.

Stay tuned for the start of which will probably be a long roller coaster ride of events that I've dealt with..

No comments:

Post a Comment