Sunday, December 26, 2010

Been Used?

So my pregnancy with my first child was rough... I was sick for the first trimester. I had to quit my job and stay home to take care of myself and my unborn daughter. Yep, my first baby is a little girl. She is almost 3 now. Time just flew by. She is a wonderful little ball of energy! I love her so much!

So the minute that I had my little girl, SIL made sure that she would be home so she could meet her niece. This meant she would be at my house and have to be around me. So funny that when she was here during that time she acted like my best friend. (Barf)  I knew what she was doing, she did too...  I told my husband too... the only reason she was being nice is cause she wants to be around our kid...  My gut told me that she was coming to my house and being nice to me to my face, but probably bashing my name every chance she got when I wasn't around... Now, I know what you're probably thinking... Wow...are you paranoid or something?? Well just hear me out. Trust me, I have my reasons and I'll share them and you can tell me what you think.

So my reasons for thinking she would bash my name is my MIL has said on several instances, "Watch what you say" to the SIL when shes at our house when she's (SIL) in baby's room cause the monitors are on... Now, you tell me why she needs to watch what she says to my infant child?????  I don't think she would say anything about her niece... But would she say something bad about her niece's mother? Well have you read my last posts? Hum.... I've never caught her saying anything about me behind my back or to my daughter, but boy does that make you suspicious??? This has happened on more than one occasion  too... Makes me wonder what SIL has said to MIL.

At this point I thought MIL and I were close too. She was coming to my house almost every weekend to see her grandchild. We still would do stuff together and call each other all the time. You see SIL was still in school 10 hours away... So SIL went back to school and life went on... she never called me to find out how my kid was doing, she would get all of her info from her mother.. anything to keep up with my kids life, but making sure she didn't have to talk to me... I saw it and I'm certain no one else did and if they did they didn't bother to say anything...  I will remind you that I've done nothing to this person that I know of and if I have.. she can't tell me to this day what I have done.

SIL's  behavior has been really rocky in her own life.. she's be diagnosed with Bi Polar disorder... I do see this in her... I did take the time to read about this and try to understand it more, when her own mother ignored it and wouldn't talk about it... oh and her father did the same thing.. they both  just shut it out like it was never diagnosed...

SIL has Bi Polar, but that's not her only problem... She has always got what she wanted and rarely ever told no.. This is what I have been told by husband and other family members too. Oh, and it shows now too cause as of today, Dec. 26th 2010 it's still happening.. she is almost 29 years old and if she wants it, she gets it... Now ask me if she has a job? Nope.. but yet she drives a nice car, shops all the time, has a fancy phone and goes and does stuff all the time... on whose dime you ask? well, that would be her parents... You ask why I'm telling you this cause, it proves a point that she gets what she wants and it doesn't matter who it hurts "as long as SIL is happy"  I also bring this up cause both MIL and FIL have come to me and complained about SIL's spending habits and the fact that she doesn't have a job!  If I say anything negative about it, I'm the bad guy... oh and we don't want to hurt SIL's feelings or get her upset cause she may hurt herself... Yes, she (SIL) uses that! I'm not making light of being Bi Polar at ALL!!! Please don't think that!!!  Being a spoiled brat that gets what she wants and can hurt anyone in the process of making sure she can get her way... well that's a different story.

I'll wrap this post up with that and we'll have to do a Part 2 on this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment