Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Shocker Part 1

So here we come to the insane part that has started this blog... So in January of 2010 my SIL decides she wants to try dating again and puts up an ad on Match.com... She met a few guys and went out on a couple of dates.. The one that she told me about was kinda entertaining. So she meets this guy on the internet and they go out on a date. The first date she bakes him brownies and asks him what he wants from a relationship...  I could just about imagine how this went since SIL is very pushy... So she said the date went really well and  they had a good time. He told her he'd give her a call sometime... Now from what I remember, she said that she called him and he wasn't able to go out and then later on he emailed her and said he wasn't interested in her. I tell you this cause this sent her in this "Every body hates me and my life just sucks phase.." I remember telling her that you can't just settle and fall for the first guy.. So I'm not sure how long it was but she started dating again...

In February we caught word that she went out with some guy that she  met online and he lived locally.. My MIL said they knew of his family. I didn't talk to SIL about this guy only my MIL. MIL said that she really liked him a lot and that she thought he was "the one" after two dates... oh and that they were "in love" too! Wait... back the truck up.....  she thought he was "the one" after two dates... oh and that they were "in love" After two dates.... I really thought this was kinda fishy... First, for me meeting someone online is a little fishy. I know, I know its the norm these days and all the cool kids are doing it, but for me it's just a little creepy. Maybe I've read too many newpapers, watched too much lifetime, I just don't believe in that I'm in love after two dates...  I'm in LUST after two dates yes I can see that... hell I was a teen once.

So the first few weeks of February SIL facebook status' were I'm in love, I've met the perfect guy... (reminded me of a teenagers hormones and mentality) I just over looked it and waited to see what was going to happen next...  So I get a call from MIL and she asks me if it was okay if SIL brought her boyfriend to my daughters second birthday party.. I told her I would have to talk to Husband about it cause we were having a lot of or friends over. She said that was fine and to let her know what Husband said.  I found it a bit strange and rude that my MIL was calling to see if SIL boyfriend could come to the party... This just proves my point that SIL will avoid me.

So Husband and I talked about it and I didn't want this to be the time that we meet SIL new boyfriend, but we decided it would be fine. I called my MIL and told her he could come to the party and told her that we would be having a house full of people anyway.. so what's one more. A few days after this conversation I got this message via facebook from my SIL.

Hello there favorite sister-in-law!

I haven't talked to you in FOREVER and since I am always at work I figured this would be the most efficient way to tell you about my new MAN!!!!!!!! So I met boyfriend on match.com and he is AMAZING! I know it's really fast but I am madly in love and the best part is he feels the same way. It has been too long since someone told me I was beautiful and he does all the time! The best part is he actually lives in town so I can actually see him, in fact we have seen each other every night since we met!

I've already met his parents and sister. Weird that Dad knows his Dad. Apparently they've known each other for a long time from the auto parts world. He also went to school with Cousin and his brother-in-law went to middle school with me and lived on our street in Herndon....small world huh?!

I would really like to bring him to Nieces birthday party. He has 7 nieces and nephews and I tell him that though I'm sure they are all cute there is no way they can compare to my Niece!

Let me know if it's cool to bring him. We'll have to do lunch or something to talk about all these new things in my life!

So reading this just makes me want to vomit.. First.. "Hello there favorite Sister in Law" HA! She hasn't talked to me in FOREVER!!  Barf...

So I didn't reply to this message instead I called her... did she answer.. no... did we ever have lunch... no... She got what she wanted we said she could bring her boyfriend to my daughters second birthday party and that was all she wanted from me.

My next post will be the party and what we soon found out about the boyfriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment