Sunday, December 26, 2010

After The Bridesmaid Dress Came Off....

So we said I do, honeymooned and moved to a different state.. Still a good 8 hours away from the other side of the  family, things seemed fine.. My SIL never really talked to me after the wedding and I was a little hurt, but thought since we lived so far away it wasn't such a big deal.... at least that's what I let everyone believe... I was mad that she acted like we were going to be close at my wedding in reality she was just putting on a show for everyone including me. I felt used... Here I am trying to be kind, asking her to be in my wedding and trying to develop a relationship with this person and she blows me off after the wedding is over. I didn't say anything to her or anyone else.. I just kept it to myself. I had a bad feeling things would get worse.

So, we ended up moving again and moved very close to my inlaws, SIL was moving away to go back to school, so I didn't have to "deal" with her. She would come home on school breaks and holidays so I tolerated her then. In the mean time while she was away in school MIL and I would go out and do things together. We would go shopping and talk on a regular basis. When SIL caught wind that MIL and I were out together she would call every five minutes... Seriously, she would "find" some reason to call and make MIL feel bad cause she wasn't doing things with her... She lived like 10 hours away. It was her choice to go to a school out of state.  This is where I started to see that SIL had some serious issues with other people spending time with her mom... (remember what she said in my last post about the ex girlfriend??)

I'm not the only one that noticed this issue with her calling every time MIL and I were out... She would call all the time when Husband, BIL and I were around and we all noticed it and everytime MIL's phone would ring we would say oh it must me SIL calling... She must know that MIL is spending time with someone else...

Last crazy story for this post. We were all at a family get together... Aunts, Uncles, Cousins all together for something... ( I forget the event) We were at Husbands Grandmothers house.... My MIL was sitting on the sofa and I sat down beside her... no big deal right?!? well my SIL came over and sat on MIL's lap... I'm not joking.. She came over and said on her moms lap.. Acting like a baby.. At first I didn't really notice since I was taking to another family member. Then SIL started to wiggle her way in between MIL and me... I just looked at her and said, " Do you want to sit here?" She said, "Um yeah," like she was three or something... I couldn't help but laugh at her as I moved over to make room for the then 25 year old baby... I was not the only person that noticed this as one of Husbands Aunt's came to me later on and said, don't let her get to you, that's just the way she is.... REALLY!?!?

This insane behavior continues and gets more and more obvious as the years come and go. My next post will be about her name calling an how the two-faced bitch tries to use me to get what she wants...

No comments:

Post a Comment