Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dinner With Some Friends Of The Family

So in June of 2007 Husband and I had some REALLY big news to share, we found out that I was pregnant with our first child!! What BIG news we had to tell our family. We had made plans with his parents that they would come over to our house and visit, then we would all go out to dinner with some friends of the family. Our plan was to tell the inlaws that we were pregnant before dinner and then share the news with everyone else at dinner. Of course our plans changed, when SIL had to spend time out with MIL all day and didn't make it out our way until it was time for us to meet everyone at the restaurant.  We said we would tell them later and went to eat with friends.

I had met the woman that we had dinner with before, she had came to our wedding, but I hadn't met her son or his two friends before. So we all sit down to eat and I'm talking to our friends son and hes asking how husband and I met and I told him,  you know small talk... some how or another it got brought up that Husband and I lived together before we got married... (big deal right)  So our friend kinda teased us about it.. no biggie cause he's not a saint or anything... Well I said yeah so we lived together before we go married, and my SIL interrupts me and says "Yeah, You WHORE"  Here I am at a dinner table with people I hardly know and she just called me a whore!! I was embarrassed and humiliated that she said that! I turned and looked at my Husband and said, wow I'm a whore?? I'm not the one that slept with my tattoo artist for a tip cause I didn't have enough money to pay him for his work...  She just looked at me... couldn't believe that I knew about that and that I said that in front of her Father too!

At this point, I'm PISSED!!! Hormonal (pregnant) and ready to beat the shit out of this bitch for calling me a whore and embarrassing me in front of these people that I just met.  I was so made I was shaking and I was ready to go home... It was all I could do to keep myself on my side of the table, and I bet if I wouldn't have been pregnant I would have come across the table after her.

Dinner finally is over and Husbands takes me to the car and we are about to go home. Husband asks his parents to drop by our house cause we wanted to share some news with them. At this point I'm so angry that I don't want to tell anyone that I'm pregnant and I certainly don't want to be anywhere near my SIL. Well, they come by the house any way and we tell them that I'm pregnant and my SIL gets so excited that she's going to be an Aunt.. She even hugs me like the event at dinner never happened... Two-Faced Fuckin' Bitch just make me even more angry.... I'm the only one that noticed this and once again I just let it go.

I've never in my life had to deal with someone that acted like this. This is just beyond my comprehension.. I've done nothing to this person to deserve being treated this way... At first, I just thought okay this girl is just childish and needs to grow up.... At this point I was just annoyed by her and told Husband that I wouldn't put up with anymore shit from her..

No comments:

Post a Comment